New President of Egypt

New President of Egypt
Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi, 8 June 2014

New Hope for Egypt!

New Hope for Egypt!
8 June 2014

Grandma Monirah El-Ghayaty passed away...23 Dec. 2011

Grandma Monirah El-Ghayaty passed away...23 Dec. 2011
My Beloved Mama...Miss you.

Beyoncé “Halo”

Aunty Cookie

Aunty Cookie
Hoda Nassef's Children's Blog



DEERS!

DEERS!
July 2011

Funny Animation!

The Lion Sleeps Tonite

You Sexy Thing!


Tom and Jerry ("Kitty Foiled")


2 Funny Babies!

Baby Making a Speech!


JULY-AUGUST EVENTS!

JULY-AUGUST EVENTS!

Barcelona, Spain

Barcelona, Spain

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italy

Ramadan Kareem!

Ramadan Kareem!
August 2011


JULY-AUGUST BIRTHDAYS!

JULY-AUGUST  BIRTHDAYS!

Nariman's 5th Birthday

Nariman's 5th Birthday
31 July 2011

Engy, Hany's birthdays

Engy, Hany's birthdays
6, 8 August

Cheers!

Cheers!

We like to giggle a lot!

We like to giggle a lot!
What makes you laugh?

SOUVENIRS

SOUVENIRS
Angels in Heaven

Nagat and Mona (3 years old cousins)

Nagat and Mona (3 years old cousins)
Mona went to Heaven at 19, and Nagat at 36.

Me! Four years old :)

Me!  Four years old :)

Mona and I; 6 and 4 years old.

Mona and I; 6 and 4 years old.
Egyptian Embassy in the USA

Human Robot!


First Steps to Reading!

First Steps to Reading!


Read About Good Fairies and Bad Fairies!

Read About Good Fairies and Bad Fairies!
Find out more in Snow White!

Cinderella & her Prince Charming!

Cinderella & her Prince Charming!

Read Classic Fairytales!

Read Classic Fairytales!

Read Arabian Classic Stories Too!

Read Arabian Classic Stories Too!
Like Goha, Aladin, and so forth.

Watch the Show!

Watch the Show!


START HERE!

START  HERE!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Being A Mother





BEING A MOTHER

After 21 years of marriage, my wife wanted me to take another woman out to dinner and a movie. She said, "I love you, but I know this other woman loves you and would love to spend some time with you."

The other woman that my wife wanted me to visit was my Mother, who has been a widow for 19 years, but the demands of my work and my three children had made it possible to visit her only occasionally. That night I called to invite her to go out for dinner and a movie.

"What's wrong, are you well?" she asked. My mother is the type of woman who suspects that a late night call or a surprise invitation is a sign of bad news. "I thought that it would be pleasant to spend some time with you," I responded "just the two of us." She thought about it for a moment, and then said, "I would like that very much."

That Thursday after work, as I drove over to pick her up I was a bit nervous. When I arrived at her house, I noticed that she, too, seemed to be nervous about our date. She waited in the door with her coat on. She had curled her hair and was wearing the dress that she had worn to celebrate her last wedding anniversary. She smiled from a face that was as radiant as an angel's.

"I told my friends that I was going to go out with my son, and they were impressed," she said, as she got into the car. "They can't wait to hear about our 'date'."

We went to a restaurant that, although not elegant, was very nice and cozy. My mother took my arm as if she were the First Lady.

After we sat down, I read the menu as her eyes could only read large print. Half way through the entries, I lifted my eyes and saw Mother sitting there staring at me. A nostalgic smile was on her lips. "It was I who used to have to read the menu when you were small," she said. "Then it's time that you relax and let me return the favour," I responded. During the dinner, we had an agreeable conversation - nothing extraordinary but catching up on recent events of each other's life. We talked so much that we missed the movie time!

As we arrived at her house later, she said, "I'll go out with you again. . .. but only if you let me treat you." I agreed.

"How was your dinner date?" asked my wife when I got home. "Very nice, much more so than I could have imagined," I answered.

A few days later, my mother died of a massive heart attack. It happened so suddenly that I didn't have a chance to go help her.

Sometime later, I received an envelope with a copy of a restaurant receipt from the restaurant Mother and I had dined at. An attached note said: "Dear son - I paid this bill in advance. I wasn't sure that I would be able to be there; but nevertheless, I paid for two plates - one for you and the other for your lovely wife. You will never know what that night meant for me. I love you, son."

At that moment, I understood the importance of saying in time: "I love you" and to give our loved ones the time that they deserve. Nothing in life is more important than our family. Give them the time they deserve, because these things cannot be put off until 'some other time.'

Somebody said it takes about six weeks to get back to normal after you've had a baby.... that somebody doesn't know that once you're a mother, "normal" is history.
Somebody said you can't love the second child as much as you love the first....that somebody doesn't have two or more children.

Somebody said the hardest part of being a mother is labour and delivery....that somebody never watched her "baby" get on the bus for the first day of kindergarten...or on a plane headed for military "boot camp."

Somebody said a Mother can stop worrying after her child gets married....well that somebody doesn't know that marriage adds a new son or daughter-in-law to a Mother's heartstrings.

Somebody said a Mother's job is done when her last child leaves home....that somebody never had grandchildren.Somebody said your Mother knows you love her, so you don't need to tell her... that somebody isn't a Mother.

Pass this message along to all the "Mothers" in your life and to everyone who ever had a mother. This isn't just about being a Mother; it's about appreciating the people in your lives while you have them....no matter who that person is:

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle".


H.N.


Nancy Agram


Elvis Presley

Elvis Presley Video Medley (songs)


adorable baby

Picture Album

Picture Album


Farida and Farah

Farida and Farah
twins 8 months old

Dido 1

Dido 1
Home Alone!

Dido 2

Dido 2
Dido 2 years old

Dido 3

Dido 3
Feb. 2007

Nadine with Dido!

Nadine with Dido!

Jamila (Jumi) is Born!

Jamila (Jumi)  is Born!
12 December 2007

Dido & Jumi!

Dido & Jumi!
(Mamdouh With Baby Sister Jamila)

Jamila 2 months old, Mamdouh 3 years old

Jamila 2 months old, Mamdouh 3 years old
Feb. 2008

Jamila & Mamdouh, Feb. '08

Jamila & Mamdouh, Feb. '08
Nadine's babies; 2 months old, and 3 years old.

Jumi and Dido, Feb. 2008

Jumi and Dido, Feb. 2008

Jumi March 2008

Jumi March 2008
Jumi, 3 months old!

Jamila March 2008

Jamila March 2008

Jamila

Jamila
Jumi, March 2008

Jumi, May 2008

Jumi, May 2008

Dido, May 2008

Dido, May 2008

Jamila & Farouk July 2008

Jamila & Farouk July 2008
Sahel El-Shemally beach

Farouk & Jamila, July 2008

Farouk & Jamila, July 2008
At the North Coast

Farouk & Jumi, July 2008

Farouk & Jumi, July 2008
In 'sahel el-shemally'

Jumi & Grandpa Farouk!

Jumi & Grandpa Farouk!

Jumi - 2009

Jumi - 2009
Jamila in Ein El-Sokhna


F R I E N D S !

F R I E N D S !

Giovanna e Angiolino

Vincent & Christian

Vincent & Christian
Italian baby twins!

Renata with Vincent & Christian 2007

Renata with Vincent & Christian 2007

Christian 2008

Christian 2008
One of Renata's twin grandsons!

Vincent 2008

Vincent 2008
The other grandson of Renata's...Christian's twin brother!




Evolution of Dance!

Hits Counter

Jumi and Dido Xmas 2010

Jumi and Dido Xmas 2010

Jamila Xmas 2010

Jamila Xmas 2010

Stella Xmas 2010

Stella Xmas 2010

Fedeehat Fatso!

Hits Counter